As with everything in this guide I’m not describing an exact method. The specific sites used don’t matter as long as they are highly trusted web2.0 style sites nor does it matter exactly what order you link them up in. To get you started expanding on this technique I’ve provided a list of web2.0 style sites that are perfect for this in ARTICLE DIRECTORIES.
Don’t forget to apply all the information in the rest of this guide to your web2.0 site properties. Social bookmark them, submit their RSS feeds or even get some high pr backlinks to them. They’ll naturally rank very well on their own so with a bit of help you’ll not only have your main article in the top spot of Google but several web2.0 pages on the first page as well.
Just in case your mind isn’t already overflowing with ways to improve on this basic technique here’s a list of techniques you’ll want to try:
- Add more sites from the list in directories
- Create a second authority wheel using a spun article.
- Do more cross linking and create more of a mesh than a wheel. Don’t completely interlink it or they’ll all be marked as reciprocal links and get devalued.
- Promote your sites further by doing directory submissions for all the sites that give you your own subdomain.
- Use the RSS feed widgets on sites to syndicate content from your other sites for even more links and constantly updating pages.
- Create link wheels/chains out of other backlinks pages where you can post multiple links on the same page.
Rapid Link Indexing
So now we’ve seen the kind of link structures we want to build the next step in our SEO promotion is making them as effective as possible, as quickly as possible. Your link wheel pages on high authority sites will naturally get indexed very fast because of the attention Google pays to those sites. But once you start creating links to them using any of the other techniques we’ve discussed, the pages containing those links are not going to get indexed anywhere near as quickly and that limits how effective they are. If Google hasn’t found and indexed them, they’re not helping your rankings.
The next thing we need to do is alert Google to the existence of all our links. And we do that by building yet more links using services that Google pays a lot of attention to. Check out lists of social bookmarking sites and RSS directories that you can submit to. Not only will services like this get your backlinks indexed really fast but they’ll also increase the valueof the backlinks. That means you get higher rankings faster.
Now we’ve covered the basics of Rapid Link Indexing let’s take a look at some more advanced tricks that make the technique even more powerful and even quicker to do.